This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jniedbalski 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     kens 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 531
    • Overall: 587

Has anyone heard from Goodsteel?

Did he get flooded?

Harter 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 797
    • Overall: 868

Saw a blip on FB Thursday all was well .

His wife Angie posted all was well yesterday morning .

There’s a hump between him and the Arkansas river and about 15 miles away .

We’re pretty dry in spite of the rain here on the west side .

Mary and I were in Benton about 50 miles south and west and stuff was pretty dry there . The flooding has been pretty fast to run off so his homestead should be pretty safe . I think he’s about 10-20 feet above the local water levels . It’s been almost a year since I was by for a day .

Jniedbalski 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 167
    • Overall: 187

The rivers here are full and some of the fields close the the creeks, rivers are flooded . So far around the house looks good but more rain coming soon

Harter 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 797
    • Overall: 868

Had a text exchange this morning MBT is in fact on dry ground and running …… actually it was late last night . In any case all’s well .

Jniedbalski 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 167
    • Overall: 187

The Mississippi here is the highest it’s been in recorded history. Down town Cape Girardeau missouri would be totally under water if not for the flood walls. One thang it’s doing I have never seen before is water is seeping under the wall coming up to the other side. The fields around the river look like lakes . Getting bad around here. Hope every body lives on high ground

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.