Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Wright Arms
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 130
      • Overall: 138

So. The Director of the FBI announces that while Hillary and her staff were ‘extremely careless’ in their handling of emails, no charges are appropriate. Look at the duties of the Secretary Of State and explain to me how it is possible she and her staff were merely ‘careless’.
      And how do any of you think an armed forces service member would be treated for being ‘extremely careless’?

Sadly, I expected this very outcome. No matter how much I disagree with Iit.

Mike W1
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 19
      • Overall: 21

Real shock of course. I wonder how the NSA chap living in Russia feels about his deal knowing he didn’t endanger lives. Far as I’m concerned the woman is even more evil than the empty shirt posing as POTUS.

Butch Wax
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 158
      • Overall: 180

Finest law enforcement money can buy!

Almost makes Nixon appear honest. :rolleyes:

Larry Gibson
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 507
      • Overall: 562
      • Gold

Run on components already starting. Local LGS raised a brick of primers $2 and put limit of 1 brick purchase.

Larry Gibson

Artful
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 428
      • Overall: 615

Just wait till all the Kalifornians come over the border to buy ammo in Arizona :p

Wright Arms
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

I’m not certain when ‘extremely careless’ became a desirable character trait for the office of POTUS, but it would seem to be so.

And yes, my friends, I suggest you prepare yourselves for the apparent inevitable conclusion to this . . . . ‘Presidential Race’.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 2452
      • Overall: 2660

The whole system is rigged. Is this a horribly corrupt republic?
      Or is it suddenly a monarchy for hire posing as a banana republic?
      Either way, it used to be America, and our founding fathers seceded from Great Britten to get away from exactly what these people are turning us into.
      Traitors the lot of them! Power hungry anti-American, anti-Christian, cutthroats.

GhostHawk
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 258
      • Overall: 260

Goodsteel nailed it.

Besides, Hillary was not charged with the Murder of Foster, nor the money laundering Whitewater, why should she be charged for this?

Only Hillary can get away with treason, and selling state secrets and get away with it.

Simply stated, in the time they had, they dug up enough dirt on the director of the FBI Plus told him that if Hillary was charged they would wipe out every family member in existance down to 2nd cousins.

Now seriously, put yourself in his shoes.

They have dirt on you, enough for you to see significant prison time.
      They have pictures, names, addresses, phone numbers of all your family. Yours, your brothers and sisters, your aunts and uncles, your cousins.
      All laid out on the desk with address, phone, pictures.

What are you going to do?

We have the equivelent of the Columbian Cartel wanting back into the white house. She was there before, but she had to take a back seat to her husband.
      She is going back and heads are going to ROLL.

If you can’t vote for trump write in ron or rand paul.
      But for pity’s sake do not vote for the Hillery monster.

Anyone else reading “Crisis of Character”?

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 789
      • Overall: 873

This is the same three lettered organization with the Department of Homeland Security that has declared that Oath Keepers is a “Domestic Terrorist” organization.
      What more can you expect when “they” label a person that stands up for their rights as a “Domestic Terrorist” or at the very least a Threat.

Yet the individual that shot up a night club in Orlando is not labeled as a “Domestic Terrorist” while that does not seem right. I kind of agree that person is / was a US Citizen therefor is / was a Traitor as he sworn allegiance to a radicalized group that in conflict with the US. I prefer to call him a Murderous Traitor I feel that takes away the so called legitimate actions of his act by the isisl and other fractions of that group. Another group that is targeted is the Veterans that fought the war on Terror they are labeled as a “insider Threat” just amazing I guess because that persons seem to be able to stand up for rights of themselves and others maybe?
      To say I am unhappy with the current path that the country is going with the Left leading is going is a understatement that adds truth the saying that “America can stand a bad President , but what it can’t stand is the people whom elect that bad President”. I would love to see our country peacefully turn to a balanced state ( not too far left nor right) that we used to enjoy. I will leave it at that as persons in power seem to turn certain things with a different spin than what was presented in common English. I can see where some would take my words here as me calling for a violent overthrow of our Government even though that is not the truth.

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      Wright Arms
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

Director Comey has been called to testify before Congress today. I am quite certain I can guess the outcome of this dog and pony show. We shall see.

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 789
      • Overall: 873

18 U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information–
      (1) concerning the nature, preparation, or use of any code, cipher, or cryptographic system of the United States or any foreign government; or

(2) concerning the design, construction, use, maintenance, or repair of any device, apparatus, or appliance used or prepared or planned for use by the United States or any foreign government for cryptographic or communication intelligence purposes; or

(3) concerning the communication intelligence activities of the United States or any foreign government; or

(4) obtained by the processes of communication intelligence from the communications of any foreign government, knowing the same to have been obtained by such processes–

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Wright Arms
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

I do not understand why no one else is stating the obvious. As an attorney, former First Lady and former Secretary Of State, if she is too ‘unsophisticated’ to be able to identify classified material when it is marked as such, then she is too ‘unsophisticated’ to hold the office of President Of The United States and is therefore an unqualified candidate.

President Obama laudes her intelligence, then she claims to be too stupid to know how to handle one of the primary responsibilities of the job.

It can not be both ways. An elementary school student could see the problem with this contradiction.

Perhaps it has something to do with her apparently perjuring herself 4 times in less than 6 minutes during her testimony before congress in reference to the events in Bengazi?

The Clintons.

UNBELIEVABLE!

Doc Highwall
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 123
      • Overall: 131
      Bodean98
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 103
      • Overall: 111

She did this either purposefully (treason) or accidentally (incompetence). Neither of these would I consider an attribute of the future POTUS!

Goodsteel
      Keymaster
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Unfortunately none of this has any direct bearing on her campaign. She could be a convicted felon serving time in prison, and still run for president. Get enough people to vote, and voila! The country will be run by an incarcerated person. It’s totally legal.
      The only thing is, it’s aweful hard to get votes when you’re only ever seen wearing an orange jump suit. However, it seems a great deal of people don’t care what she’s done or who she’s conspired with, ruined or had killed as it is, (not even the FBI) so all we can do is watch on in disbelief as this unfolds.

Wright Arms
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

It appears that you are correct. I despise the thought, but I will be surprised if she is not the next POTUS.

There is not much hope left for a country that will allow a person so devoid of morals or character to occupy ANY political office.

“Those who can not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.” George Santayana.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.