- August 17, 2017 at 9:17 pm #46613GlennParticipant
- Posts: 43
- Comments: 222
- Overall: 265
Here is a cool site that will show you what kind of eclipse will be at your location.
- August 17, 2017 at 10:54 pm #46615GoodsteelKeymaster
- Posts: 208
- Comments: 2452
- Overall: 2660
- August 18, 2017 at 7:25 am #46618kensParticipant
- Posts: 56
- Comments: 531
- Overall: 587
I dont know what to do. I am only about 1 hour up the interstate from the center of it all. I am afraid to drive up there for a 2 minute deal, just to get hung up in a traffic jam. Is anybody predicting a massive traffic snarl?? or no?
- August 18, 2017 at 11:24 am #46621popperParticipant
- Posts: 1
- Comments: 293
- Overall: 294
Got to go up north to visit a sick friend next week. Wife said everything was full up. Lots of nuts there. No problem getting reservations after the ‘event’. She did buy some ‘eclipse’ glasses for the G.K.s I’ve seen them from 54,84,94 so no real big deal. Kinda gets dark for a while then bright again. happens every day.
- August 19, 2017 at 8:43 am #46645
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.