This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Goodsteel 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
     Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

Hello gents, I just wanted to draw your attention to the orange buttons on the right hand of the screen.

Recent Replies

Recent Topics

Who’s Online

These three buttons are extremely powerful and useful for keeping up with the goings on here. You get the short list displayed below the button, but if you click the buttons, you get a comprehensive list of actions that have been taken on the forum. I absolutely love it!!!!

Who’s online button is one of the exceptionally interesting ones. On GSF, you can post a message on your profile, and people can see what you’ve written by clicking “Whos online”. As you brouse the members, you’ll notice a message under certain people’s handle, and you can read it and respond to it as you please.

I know it’s different, but you have to admit, that’s a pretty interesting way to post on a forum. Check it out! Give it a try! See if you like it!

We’ll be trying to get a chatroom online in the near future, and I expect this place to be a buzz of activity, so tell your friends to come check us out, and we’ll get this thing moving again!!!

Thanks gents! As always, it’s a true honor to be here with you!

GhostHawk 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 258
    • Overall: 260

Looking good sir!

Functional, easy to navigate, I like the headers that let me see all the new replys/recent topics. Makes it quick and easy to work through them.

Hats off to you and the crew. I like.  Simple, clean, easy.

Well done.

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★

Absolutely. I love this format. The design team really brought their A game for us, and realized my vision for this place exactly. This is soooooo much easier than any other forum I’ve experienced!

Wheel Gun 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 43
    • Overall: 45

Goodsteel, You’re making this into a truly special place!

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★

Wheel Gun,

First of all, I’m just a caretaker. This is something WE are building. Lot’s of people contributed heavily to getting this place off the ground.

Secondly, YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHIN YET!!! I have bigger plans in the works. We are going to have door prizes and such as well. Should be a really fun time. Do tell your friends and get folks to sign up. One thing I know about forums is, the more folks we get, the better it is. I have to admit though, we’ve got a pretty awesome foundation!

Wheel Gun 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 43
    • Overall: 45

Well as a caretaker you’re doing a wonderful job. One can easily tell that you have put you heart into this and it truly fun to see the improvements.

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★

Awesome!!! Thanks for that!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.