This topic contains 9 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Goodsteel 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     lar45 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 224
    • Overall: 245

Hi Everybody, Glenn from http://www.LsStuff.com here.
    We have a wide range of cast bullet lubes to suit most any and all cartridges, pressures and velocities. Our 2500+ and Carnauba Red lubes have been pushed to 3000fps with outstanding results.
    We also have a new Black Powder lube that has just hit the Store, http://lsstuff.com/store/ , in the block lube by the pound section, it will keep your fouling soft for extended shooting sessions and makes cleanup fairly easy.
    Just let us know what you need or if there is anything we can help with.

WCM 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 368
    • Overall: 398

I love your Carnauba Red lube.
    I have two lubber seizers. One has SPG and the other your Carnauba Red

Thanks for offering a great product!!

GhostHawk 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 258
    • Overall: 260

The Carnauba red worked very good for me back when I was getting started.
    Hard to beat LsStuff prices or service.

lar45 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★

Thanks guys for your feedback and business.

dragon813gt 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 79
    • Overall: 84

What’s the minimum order to have a custom color mixed up? By custom I simply mean green which I know you’ve mentioned you can do. Just need to know how much money to put away so I can order some green 2500+.

lar45 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★

There is a $0.10 charge per stick and 40 sticks is the minimum order for custom colors.
    Jut let me know what you want and I’ll get it ready.

Sgt. Mike 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 789
    • Overall: 873

Just a shameless plug on my end.
    When I first started casting read all the pundits on how to do your own lube. yeah I tried it. But what I found was that Lars45 (white label) does such a good job that I really can’t make as good a quality as he does. Glenn like others have pointed out is a joy to work with. My 2 cents is if your looking for a quality lube get with him he will advise the best he can and is extremely knowledgeable with is products on it’s capability.

WCM 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 368
    • Overall: 398

Sgt. Mike;n12644 wrote: Just a shameless plug on my end.
    When I first started casting read all the pundits on how to do your own lube. yeah I tried it. But what I found was that Lars45 (white label) does such a good job that I really can’t make as good a quality as he does. Glenn like others have pointed out is a joy to work with. My 2 cents is if your looking for a quality lube get with him he will advise the best he can and is extremely knowledgeable with is products on it’s capability.

I agree. Sure I can make lube, and can make some of the best black powder lube I know of,but I don’t want to spend my time doing it.
    The White label lubes are perfect for me so I can spend my time on other things.

bjornb 
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 163
    • Overall: 176

I wholeheartedly agree with both Sarge and WCM. After reading dozens of threads about lube and “make-your-own” on multiple forums, and test shooting MANY “miracle lubes” especially at high velocity, there is no doubt in my mind that Glenn’s lubes are the best products on the market today. It’s all I use.

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

bjornb;n13169 wrote: I wholeheartedly agree with both Sarge and WCM. After reading dozens of threads about lube and “make-your-own” on multiple forums, and test shooting MANY “miracle lubes” especially at high velocity, there is no doubt in my mind that Glenn’s lubes are the best products on the market today. It’s all I use.

My thoughts as well. I could spend thousands of dollars, hours, and bullets and come up with something that might work as well as one of White Label’s offerings. If I were to do anything, I might modify a WLL product to see if it would work better in a certain situation, but Glenn has it covered so well, I can’t imagine what that situation would be.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by clicking the button below.

Contact Us