- April 7, 2018 at 12:04 pm #50001
Swede Nelson makes a hell of a mold and can even make a hack like me look good
NOE 311-190-SP caught my eye a while back so I ordered one and got it about 3 weeks ago well life got in the way and weather has been crap so wife is out gallivanting around with the SIL so I got the dawn and tooth brush out scrubbed up the mold real good fired up the pot lyman#2 ran it through a heat let it cool ran it through another let it cool and started casting after I was running good looking bullets I started WQ and made a test run of about 60 and then I said to myself lets see what they look like with pure lyno by the time I drained the pot and melted some lyno mold had cooled again so after I got to temp I did a test run of another 60 or so.
ok so I know WQ Lyman#2 As Tim put one time wait 48hrs and SHOOT THEM SOME B*******
How about Air Cooled Lyno?
Sure hope they shoot as good as they look Lyno came in at 180gr Lyman#2 187gr
Sure felt good to be casting again, will fell better to get out to the range
- April 7, 2018 at 3:08 pm #50004GlennParticipant
- Posts: 43
- Comments: 222
- Overall: 265
Those are definitely some good looking bullets.
What are you going to shoot them in?
- April 7, 2018 at 3:39 pm #50005slim1836Participant
- Posts: 3
- Comments: 63
- Overall: 66
For a moment I thought I saw my reflection in them.
- April 7, 2018 at 10:42 pm #50008
- April 8, 2018 at 10:14 pm #50013ArtfulParticipant
- Posts: 187
- Comments: 428
- Overall: 615
Nice Gun – where’s the targets?
- April 9, 2018 at 11:07 am #50019
hope to shoot them this weekend
- August 6, 2018 at 7:56 pm #68718JniedbalskiParticipant
- Posts: 24
- Comments: 208
- Overall: 232
- How did they shoot? I got a noe 314/ 202 and really like it sized to 311 in my 308
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.