- October 5, 2016 at 8:46 pm #30517Smoke4320Participant
- Posts: 11
- Comments: 140
- Overall: 151
Brother in law died last night .
he was 43 .. got a bad cold (so he thought) .. died on the phone talking to his mother
he lived in Savannah GA where the storm is headed .. Fighting to claim the body before they shut everything down…and get it to Spartanburg (mothers town) for funeral
I may be in and out for the next couple of days as we work thru this
- October 5, 2016 at 11:54 pm #30518Larry GibsonParticipant
- Posts: 50
- Comments: 503
- Overall: 553
Be careful out in the weather. Condolences to your wife and you on the loss.
- October 6, 2016 at 2:22 am #30521GoodsteelKeymaster
- Posts: 208
- Comments: 2452
- Overall: 2660
Very sorry to hear of your loss!!!
Be careful and God bless you and yours.
- October 6, 2016 at 5:05 pm #30525HarterParticipant
- Posts: 70
- Comments: 790
- Overall: 860
Hate to hear of anyone so young passing . Sincerest condolences .
Travel safely .
- October 7, 2016 at 3:01 am #30536lar45Participant
- Posts: 21
- Comments: 224
- Overall: 245
I am very sorry to hear about your Brother in Law. We’ll keep you in our thoughts. Be safe.
- October 18, 2016 at 11:44 pm #30773WCMParticipant
- Posts: 30
- Comments: 368
- Overall: 398
I am sorry for your loss.
My condolences on you and your family.
- June 21, 2017 at 9:58 pm #45874CraigParticipant
- Posts: 0
- Comments: 8
- Overall: 8
What a tragedy! Praying for God’s peace for your family.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.