This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Butch Wax 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Butch Wax 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 158
    • Overall: 180

Pardon my being computer stupid, but what is the bell & number in an orange circle for at the top of the forum stuff? I clicked on it and went to my own page thingie.  I’m just an old horseback cop and soldier. Don’t know about this fancy computer science stuff!:-P

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

That’s your “Notifications” tab. Lets you know what’s jumping in your world here. As you post more, and get more replies, quotes, and PM’s it’ll become far more useful.

kens 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 531
    • Overall: 587

What bell and what circle??

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

The forum appears slightly different for each operating system. If you access the forum via the phone, you might see something like ButchWax describes:

Butch Wax 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 158
    • Overall: 180

Laptop repairsWhen this laptop began to act up, I repaired it my way. A 45 is such a handy tool in this age of computers. :-\

Got it figured out. Notifications. Ok.  The phone thing messes me up sometimes. I’ve replaced one already when it became a projectile launched at Mach 2.7 across the living room one night….  Seriously, I despise computers and will not tolerate them if they act up.:-[

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.