This topic contains 12 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     Pepe Ray 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 0
    • Overall: 1

Let us agree that Goodsteel is worthy of prayer and as needful as we all are. Let us ask for him to be blessed in this new endeavor, in the Holy Name of Jesus, Amen.

uber7mm 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 288
    • Overall: 305

Amen, brother, Amen

chutesnreloads 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 161
    • Overall: 165

I stand in agreement

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

Thank you friends.
    I need, and appreciate it very much.

Anonymous
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 7
    • Overall: 7

A Christian doesn’t need to be of a “born again” denomination to assent to this. I’d suggest you expand your horizons.

Yay God! Blessings on Goodsteel.

dverna 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 81
    • Overall: 86

oldcanadice;n3848 wrote: A Christian doesn’t need to be of a "born again" denomination to assent to this. I’d suggest you expand your horizons.

Yay God! Blessings on Goodsteel.

Agreed, it ticks me off when someone thinks their religion is the only one that matters. Too many people have suffered and will continue to suffer from such narrow mindedness.

Anyway, I agree with the feelings expressed. Good luck to Goodsteel.

uber7mm 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 288
    • Overall: 305

Dear Lord God,

You are the Creator, and our redeemer. Your name is lifted above all other names. Blessed art thou, O’ Lord. You, and only You, are worthy of praise. You are the King of Kings and the Lord above all lords. You are the Cloud Rider, the Lion of Judea, and the Lamb. You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are the Lord of hosts, our saviour and our sovereign.

We are nothing without You. Only by Your grace through the redeeming sacrifice of Your only Son can we lift up our voices unto You.

Hear this petition, O’ God most high. The forces of this world are gathering against Your people in this age and Tim is no exception. But You O’ God, are in control. You can use this new forum to Your glory. Let Your will be done. Bless O’ Lord your servant Tim as he moderates this forum and runs his business. Let Your blessing flow through Tim that he may glorify You.

In the name of Your Son Jesus,

Amen.

Anonymous
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 23
    • Overall: 24

I hear you, Brother, AMEN.

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

I’ll say amen to that. Thank you.

Kevin S 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 58
    • Overall: 72

I am really slow! Are you all talking about Tim’s ownership of this sight?

Anonymous
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 28
    • Overall: 37

oldcanadice;n3848 wrote: A Christian doesn’t need to be of a “born again” denomination to assent to this. I’d suggest you expand your horizons.

No one mentioned anything about denomination before your post… but since you brought up the subject just remember Jesus wasn’t talking about a denomination when he said:
    Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. John ch.3, v.3

Anonymous
    • Bronze

dverna;n3857 wrote:

Agreed, it ticks me off when someone thinks their religion is the only one that matters. Too many people have suffered and will continue to suffer from such narrow mindedness.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again. John ch.3, v.7

Anonymous
    • Bronze

Oldcanadice, dverna and whoever else, if you want to start a thread to ask whatever deity’s blessing on Goodsteel’s endeavors you are more than welcome. To post here that the OP’s thread title is narrow minded is bad form and rude.

Goodsteel, good Providence on all your endeavors…
    And as JS Bach signed all his music: SDG, Soli Deo Gloria. May the same mind be in you that you may receive His blessing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.