• Author
      Reg
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 256
      • Overall: 296

Couple items that need to go.

The scabbard is for a M-1 rifle. I would call it good condition, 1942 mfg. Leather looks like it still has lots of life and is clean, the strap still flexes and the stitching is sound.
      SPF

The Lee 45-70 factory crimp die is new and has never been out of the tube. 12.00 plus shipping sound OK ?

The Lyman 30-06 dies are in very clean and very usable condition , the decapping pin is missing so 15.00 plus shipping.

Always open to offers or make a trade.
      Could use .357, 41 Mag, 44-40, and .22 Hornet brass. Could use a few Lyman 310 dies. Many things will catch my eye.

Scharfschuetze
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 190
      • Overall: 193

I’ll take the scabard! It’ll be perfect for my M1 Garand collection. How do we proceed with the transfer? Check or money order?

Reg
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

Scharfschuetze;n8240 wrote: I’ll take the scabard! It’ll be perfect for my M1 Garand collection. How do we proceed with the transfer? Check or money order?

Good evening
      Check your PM’s.
      Thanks
      Reg

Scharfschuetze
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 190
      • Overall: 193

Will do Reg.

Reg
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

Also looking for a 7 m/m Mauser and 243 FL dies. Could be stripped or incomplete in some way, only needing the die bodys. Interiors must be clean and usable, outside of no matter.

Reg
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★

Surely some one could use the FCD or the 06 dies> Trade ? Offer ? Otherwise I might have to resort to eBay.

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 789
      • Overall: 873

Yes, Yes I could use a extra set of 03-06 dies ( I don’t use the decapping pin anyways)
      ……. but what to trade???
      Don’t have any 7mm Mauser , 243win dies.
      Thinking through my dies and stuf notice the smoke on the horizon ???? I do have some Lyman 310 dies in 6mm Remington that I might be interested in swapping… dunno shoot me a pm if the dies are still available

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Reg let’s color them gone shot you a PM on them, I got your PM.
      $15.00 is a steal i don’t have a clue on shipping last i shipped it was about $5.00 its probably more now let me know where and how much to send.
      Thank you sir look forward to your reply

Sgt. Mike
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

Little Feedback on Reg.
      if we was awarding gold stars I’d give the man 5 of them, outstanding to work with, great communications & quick to ship

After posting this I noticed a feedback part oh well I’ll post over there too

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.