This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Goodsteel 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     Alphawolf45 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 17
    • Overall: 19

I used to build guns just for grins and giggles..I have some nice ones that haven’t had a full box of ammo ran thru them.. Now I compete in shooting matches..I’d like to see a forum where guys can talk about their shooting matches they attend. Your scores .What guns and ammo youre using..What modifications you have done to stock rifle or what sort of gun did you build…I milled a round barrel this morning to octagon, changing a .218 BEE Mod 65 Winchester to shoot .25-20 for pistol caliber silhouette matches..Considerable fun competing with gun you have worked on and ammo you have loaded for yourself.

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

That’s a great idea Steve. That last match we attended sure would have given us something to talk about. I just wish I had taken more pictures.

Its good that you’re here. You should post up some of your projects just to keep me humble. LOL!

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

Done. We now have a Competitors corner forum. I have a feeling this will end up being a very good thing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.