• Author
      Rattlesnake Charlie
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 679
      • Overall: 831

Hope I got this in the right place.

https://www.nereloading.com/index.php/35-remington-fired-brass-100-count.html

Price seems high, but I understand that there just ain’t that much .35 Remington brass out there anymore.

BTW, when I helped with sight-in day in SE Michigan a decade ago, there was quite a selection showed up. Those ole boys with Remington rifles with that spiral magazine often had boxes of ammo that was possibly as old as I was. They would shoot about three or five rounds, and go home. The dudes with the .300 super wammo magnums didn’t even notice. Probably because they were on their second box of ammo to find out why their bore-sighted wonder weapon wouldn’t hit paper at 100 yards. Did I suggest starting at 25 yards? Some finally did see the light. Others left cursing their new light sabers and blaming the ammo manufacturers. I sure appreciated when some of the old boys shared some backstraps at the local American Legion in small town Michigan. The stories were always good too.

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 531
      • Overall: 587

Since inception of the Woodland Safari rifle, I been collecting 35Rem brass as loaded factory ammo, on sale.

With the price of brass as it is nowadays, I can get once fired brass out of my ‘on sale’ factory ammo. price of new brass is gone skyward lately.

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      Rattlesnake Charlie
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★
      • Comments: 679
      • Overall: 831

I was just hoping to let those looking for .35 Remington brass that there is some out there. Thanks to all who have successfully found better deals. That is what I like. When something pops up, we keep kicking it around so all of us here find the best deal.

If you find what seems a good deal out there, post here about it. I have posted several times about deals that were NOT good deals. That is part of it too.  I appreciate it when someone lets me know there is something better out there, and keeps me from a not-s0-smart buy.

kens
      Participant
      • Gold
      • ★★★

as of yesterday, Midway also had 8x57mm mauser brass

what was the last time you saw 35Rem AND 8mm brass on sale??

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.