Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jniedbalski
      Participant
      • Silver
      • ★★
      • Comments: 208
      • Overall: 232

Who has a 308 Norma mag. About two years ago a co worker wanted to get rid of two sporters. Boath built on a 98 German Mauser .one In 25/06 and one in 308 Norma mag. Boath rifles came with a box or two of bullets a pound and a half of powder  and rcbs reloading dies. The 25/06 shoots amazing. It has a 22 in bull barrel a decent 4-12 power scope and timiny trigger with a what looks like a Richards micro fit walnut stock and recoil pad . The 308 Norma mag has also a 22 in bull barrel timiny trigger,a good adj 4/16 scope. The but of the stock  looks ok normal but past the trigger guard it gets really wide. Like two two by fours glued together. Sombody hogged out the barrel channel way to much going overboard on the free float barrel. I got around 100 rounds of brass also with the deal.  At first I only wanted the 25/06 for 200$ then he kept bugging me to buy the 308 Norma mag for 200$ also. They boath have the German proof mark on the receiver below the wood. I have never shot the Norma mag. Boath rifles has been re heat treated and re blued.Wish I knew what brand the barrels where. The Norma mag also had the compleat bolt blued for some reason. I know it’s close to the win 300 mag but haven’t shot it yet. Has any body ever shot this round? Just wondering what to expect

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.