This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ZmanWakeForest 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author
     ZmanWakeForest 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 115
    • Overall: 135

I had an older gentleman at our hunting camp in PA bring me a bag of old 30-06 military brass….it sat here and sat here and sat here, so tonight I was cleaning out a bit and I ran on to this bag again. Sit down at the press to deprime and realize just how much fun this stuff is to deprime with the crimped primers and all….Any way after depriming and sorting out all them P.I.T.A FN 57 Berdan cases (15 or so of those buggers I’d say mixed in) I am left with maybe close 100 pieces of brass deprimed. They’ll take a nice long run in SS tumbler tomorrow and then they don’t have a home. No 30-06’s left in this house….a story for another time… So if you can use them, just like old head stamp, or whatever….. there are lots of different headstand from mostly from the 50’s, respond to the post and I’ll throw them in a flat rate box to someday next week. I’m not swaging the primer pockets, so you’ll need to take care of that yourself! -Zman

Menner 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 120
    • Overall: 124

Zman if no one shows any interest I will take them my buddy that I reload, cast and shoot with uses a lot of 06 brass so if NOBODY wants them let me know I will catch the shipping.
    Tony

ZmanWakeForest 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 115
    • Overall: 135

Menner, they are yours! Just PM me your address and I’ll get them on the way to you! No worries about the shipping!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.