This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  NavyVet1959 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
     Sgt. Mike 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 789
    • Overall: 873

GhostHawk 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 258
    • Overall: 260

Amen!

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

Very true!!!!

Wheel Gun 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 43
    • Overall: 45

Here here,Too bad more don’t know this!

Larry Gibson 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 507
    • Overall: 561
    • Gold

With “Freedom of Speech” comes responsibility also.  back in the day if you said something offensive you might get punched in the mouth……..you learned to watch what you said and to be polite unless you really wanted to offend someone.  Then you knew the potential consequences and if you got the punch in the mouth everyone thought you deserved it.  Now a days no one is responsible for their actions/statements and if you get punched you are the “victim” instead of the perpetrator who simple got what was deserved……

We have given entirely too much credence to political correctness and we have celebrated entirely too much diversity.  We have listened to the lie “we live in a democracy” for so long it has become the truth.  The younger generation have no real concept of what our Constitution says nor what it really means……..don’t get me started…….

Larry Gibson

ken schott 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 5
    • Overall: 5

I think the Dems are trying to figure that out right about now.

They just cannot come to grips with the fact of Nov. 8th.

And since then, they are 5-0 filling seats vacated by  Trumps cabinet.

Goodsteel 
    Keymaster
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2452
    • Overall: 2660

You’re right Larry Gibson, but these rules still hold sway in certain circles (like this one in point of fact). I believe that to be the true America. These liberal democrats are brainwashed interlopers who happened to be born here. That’s not American. True Americanism is the dogged sense of right and wrong and the people who apply it to their lives daily.

It takes courage and an ability to pick the ditch you’re willing to die in and set up to do just that regardless of the consequences. A man who lives like that steamrolls over hapless little twats like these liberals like an asphalt road called Freedom Highway.

Thank God we’ve got a place to gather here where that point of view is the rule rather than the exception!!!!

NavyVet1959 
      Participant
      • Bronze
      • Comments: 26
      • Overall: 28

[quote]
      Thank God we’ve got a place to gather here where that point of view is the rule rather than the exception!!!!
      [/quote]

Yeah, I just got put on a long time-out over at castboolits because I mentioned that a couple of my relatives were “total assholes”. Turns out that their NetNanny censor didn’t catch the plural of the word and then Mary edited my post which changed the meaning. So, I changed it to something that had a link to the word in question and she didn’t like that. Since when does the prohibited word list apply to linked sites also?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.