• Bronze
  • Posts: 4
  • Comments: 41
  • Overall: 45

Those look pretty good, as-jim. 😀

Goodsteel;n373 wrote: That’s Air Soft BB Dry Tumble.
It’s the method I use too. We really aught to sit down and come up with a better acronym.

I agree. It is a bit wordy and it always confuses the new coaters. Ideas? Maybe just “BB-tumble”? Does anybody use any other kind than airsoft?

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.