reloader762
Participant
  • Bronze
  • Comments: 80
  • Overall: 95

I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers,  I’m doing much better today as the high fever is gone and I’m feeling more like myself.  The antibiotic are pretty rough on my stomach but that will pass once I’m off them in a few days.  I’ll keep all of you that are sick or have family sick in our thoughts and prayers as well.

I have to say that I got out for a few minutes today and drove to the store,  I’ve been shut up in the house for  5 days and I just wanted to get out for a bit.   I saw one of the ladies that works at the store that knows me because I stop in from time to time,  and she asked me if I was off work?  I told her that I had been sick and was feeling better and just wanted to get out of the house for a few minutes.    I’m guessing the Lord has this invisible sign painted on my forehead that say talk to me about your problems because I care and I will listen,  it must true because I seem to be drawn towards people that have problems in their lives either self-made or through no fault of their own.  Sometimes it weighs heavy on my spirit but I do it anyways,  he gave me the gift,  so I want to use it for his glory.

Anyway on the way home I just started talking to the Lord thanking him for all he has done for me none of which nothing I’ve ever done would deserve it and before five words  were out of my mouth his love came down on me in that truck,  I could say no more or barely see how to drive.  I believe the lord just used that opportunity to show me his love and to let me release all that stuff that has worn me down the past several months and by this morning it’s like night an day.   Thanks for listening,  I’m not 100% but I’m getting there.

I hope and pray the same for you all as well.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.