This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Design Team – Josh and Sarah 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Design Team – Josh and Sarah 
    Keymaster
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 13
    • Overall: 18

I am posting a new topic from my phone and will test the ability to edit it from the computer.

P.S. I am editing it from the computer just fine.

NavyVet1959 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 26
    • Overall: 28

No preview option to see what is going to be posted prior to pressing SUBMIT…

kens 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 485
    • Overall: 537

If you update your own post, then it does not show up in the right sidebar as a recent post????

Keymaster
      • Bronze

We see what you are talking about. It is hard to tell if it’s because updates to a new post don’t count as a new/repost or if it is a slow internal caching problem (nothing you can do from your end). I have tested and updated a few posts and if it was a caching problem after a navigating back and forth between pages for 5 or 10 mins would make it show up but this has not been my experience. As of right now, I think it’s probably not a function of this template. The thing that is pushing me in that direction is the fact that the template has a “Live Notifications” tab in your navbar. When you are logged in that notifies you of comments and changes to a post or topic.

Keymaster
    • Bronze

Test

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by clicking the button below.

Contact Us