This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rattlesnake Charlie 6 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author
     Larry Gibson 
    Participant
    • Silver
    • ★★
    • Comments: 445
    • Overall: 486
    • Gold

Getting long in the tooth and have other shooting projects to do. Don’t know why I’ve kept this in the back of the safe for as many years as I have.  This M1903A3 is essentially new, just as she came out of the Smith Corona factory.  She needs to go to a collector or into a museum.  Doubt you’ll ever see one “new” like this again.   Giving my friends here 1st shot at it.  If I get no response in 5 days I’ll post elsewhere, thanks for looking

Larry Gibson

For Sale;  M1903A3 Smith Corona

This is a one of a kind M1903A3 in excellent if not superb condition, essentially new just as it came out of the Smith Corona Factory, never issued.  Arsenal inspected only at Ogden Arsenal. All parts match and are correct. This rifle has two small dings on top of comb and wear on the side of the extractor from handling is all.

$3,000 firm, no trades plus shipping and handling (FFL holders fees) from my FFL dealer to yours.  Certified check or US Postal MO only.  PM to make arrangements if interested.

Jr. 
    Participant
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 6
    • Overall: 8

Larry, I wish I had the funds. This is a sweet rifle and I’m sure someone will give it a good home.

Artful 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 386
    • Overall: 541

Damn, that’s gorgeous – Museum Quality for sure – donate and take the tax write off or just offer for permanent loan.

Rattlesnake Charlie 
    Participant
    • Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 614
    • Overall: 745

Beautiful, but like you I have too many projects already. And, I need to really work at saving some bucks for retirement, which has slipped up on me fast.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by clicking the button below.

Contact Us