This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Goodsteel 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author
     Darren McCann 
    • Bronze
    • Comments: 4
    • Overall: 5

Good evening,

I am/was Bullseye67 on this forum and several others. I live close to Edmonton and spend a lot of time shooting ISSF and NRA bullseye at our local indoor range.

After a several month hiatus, I have finally convinced the computer gods that I want to be on this forum.

I am a boolit caster for pistols, muzzle loaders and rifles. I cast over 400 pounds of alloy last year. My latest challenge is getting the accuracy and velocity in a 30 caliber rifle that Larry does. Despite being almost 1700 miles apart I spent an afternoon learning and shooting with Larry in December.  So much knowledge and so much easier to learn hands-on….I believe that day increased my progress by leaps and bounds. I found out I was doing things 90% and had been just missing the extra percentage. Thank you Larry.

Expect to see me posting my results when the weather here gets warm enough that I can get out to the range and see if I can get the rifle I am building will shoot those nice little groups at 300 yards like “Dawn” can.

Have a fantastic weekend🍺🍺

• Bronze
    • Comments: 12
    • Overall: 14

Good to see you here, I’m a new member myself but I have also read a lot of the work ups that Larry has done. I need to one day get in touch with him being as we live in the same state but for the mean time will enjoy his posts, welcome back and hopefully I can learn more from what you have to offer.

• Gold
    • ★★★
    • Comments: 2378
    • Overall: 2574

Welcome welcome welcome!!!!!!

Very good to see you sir! Thanks for taking the time to make it happen. Places like this do not run without good men like yourself here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 Goodsteel Forum. Designed by Covalent Designs, LLC.

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by clicking the button below.

Contact Us